Children are best supported when their caregivers are supported.
Let’s Talk Kids has partnered with the African American Babies Coalition and Jackie Levin & The Power of Possibility to create a learning kit to develop the minds and brains of children and their caregivers. It is entitled “Me and My Baby-Building Bag, For Growing Minds and Brains.”
The kit contains:
- 40 activities to build a child’s brain (written by Early Childhood Educators to match the national early indicators of progress)
- 26 affirmation cards to be used with adults, infants, toddlers, children and families
- 6 parenting best practices messages developed by the African American Babies Coalition
- 5 stacking cups
- 5 sign language flashcards
- 4 color flashcards
- 3 shape flashcards
- 1 blank flashcard to write your child’s name
- 1 baby mirror
- 1 mesh see-thru bag for children to create wonder and want to play with what is inside of the bag
The intention of the kit is to support parents in being the best and most important teachers of their young children. It is different than other learning kits since it encourages parents to start educating a child a birth. It also includes the affirmation cards to support parents and children’s well being because we believe you can be the best parent when you are the best you.
If you are interested in purchasing or learning more about the kit, please send us an email at email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you!